Frequently asked questions

Q: I do not have received only some of the goods you ordered.

A: Due to Updates to our system, your order might be dispatched in several smaller shipments;
     Titles in stock in our warehouse will be dispatched as soon as possible.
     Titles ordered from publishers or from overseas will be dispatched separately at a later date.
     Thank you for your understanding.

Q: Can I have my items sent to outside Japan?

A:No. We ship only inside Japan.

Q:Who conducts delivery?

A:Yamato Transport Co., Ltd. will deliver your products to the registered address.

Q:What payment methods are accepted?

A:Payments are accepted by either credit card or COD (cash on delivery).
     【Credit card】
     We accept VISA,Master Card, JCB, American Express, and Diners.
     Customers may choose to pay in full or by revolving payment.
     Please note that revolving payment is not available for American Express.
     【COD (cash on delivery)】※Please pay the delivery person in cash upon receiving your products.
     324 yen (including Tax) handling charge will apply.

Q:Do Nellie's accept exchanges and returns of products?

A:【Requested Returns】 Exchanges and returns of orders processed correctly by Nellie's cannot be accepted.
     【Exchanging defective items (damaged or faulty, etc.) or incorrect items (different to those ordered)】
     Please contact us within 14 days of receiving these items.
     ※ Nellie's will bear all shipping charges for these items to be exchanged.
     Nellie's will bear all shipping charges for these items to be exchanged.
     accepted or processed.

Q:Q:Is it possible to purchase items which do not appear on Nellie's online store?

A:Yes. Please make an order request by clicking button located on the left-hand side of the top page.
     For items ordered by "Back Order Request", we accept payment only by COD (cash on delivery).

Q:Can Nellie's issue a "Ryoshusho" receipt for items ordered online?

A:Yes. You can make a request by clicking the "Contact Us" button located on the top of the page.
     Please make sure that you put the invoice number (starts with 28) which is shown on the slip enclosed in the parcel.
     Please note that we cannot leave the name on the receipt blank, or put "Uesama / To Whom It May Concern".
     Please notify us within 3 months.
     For customers who pay by COD, the delivery slip on the parcel has the equivalent status
     as a formal receipt(Ryoshusho) for accunting purposes.